How Can We Prevent Recurrent Urinary Tract Infection?
It is helpful in medical treatment. It can be used as a protector from repetitive infections. C –Vit makes urine acidic since excess urine is excreted in urine. For this purpose, high doses should be taken in use. (1000mg / day)
Cranberry (Vaccinium Macrocarpan)
It is a source of Vitamin C. It is a powerful antioxidant. With its content, it prevents bacteria from sticking to the surface of the cells surrounding the bladder (bladder).
- Drink plenty of liquid (especially water).
- Go to the toilet frequently and sit in an upright position while urinating so that your bladder is fully empty.
- Do not use soap, gel, deodorant, spray in genital area cleaning.
- Perform genital area cleaning from front to back.
- If you have frequent cystitis, take a standing shower instead of sitting in the tub.
- For frequently recurrent cystitis, use preventive treatment (C-Vit, Cranberry) after treatment.