Protective Cautions for Recurrent Vulvovaginal Candida (VVK) - Fungi - Infections!
If three or more genital candida (fungal) infections are experienced per year, we can talk about recurrent vulvo vaginal candidiasis (WCC). In this group of patients, it is very important to take preventive measures so that the disease does not recur after treatment. What are these protective measures?
- Prefer COTTON underwear, not nylon.
- Prefer not narrow, WIDE trousers.
- Never wash the vagina with water or soap.
- Wash the external genital area with water, not soap.
- Use CONDOM as much as possible in sexual intercourse.
- Avoid unhygienic TOILET and SWIMMING POOLS.
- If the partner has an infection, warn him about absolute partner treatment.
- Regularly go to the gynecologist examination.